Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you ( the Customer or you). Trading as Naturally Immaculate nationally across the United Kingdom, we bring you a reliable service and present out Terms and Conditions.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old unless given parental consent.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods
5. Delivery Location means the Suppliers premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order
6. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website.
10. Website means our website www.naturallyimmaculate.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
11. The description of the Goods is as set out on the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
13. All Goods which appear on the website are subject to availability
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law our safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Personal Information and Registration.
15. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret
17. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by prepaid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
18. The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
19. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
20. A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive and email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately or any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e., the Order Confirmation). You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the contract.
Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of `1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an time.
22. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the Goods, fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us so that we can prove you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects be better for you. E.g., by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
24. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the Website at the date of the Order of such other price as we may agree in writing.
25. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order
25. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the goods.
27. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and in any event not more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
28. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time , you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the contract at and end if.
- We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to use before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- After we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstance and we have not delivered within that period.
- 29. If you treat the contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
30. If you were entitled so treat the contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and if you do this we will ( in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the contract for aunty such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the goods have been delivered you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
31.If any goods from a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest.
32. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of man and channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside of that area. You may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
33. You agree we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
34. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
35. The goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must , if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
36. Risk or damage to, or loss of any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
37. You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs toward your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
38. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving a reason, and without incurring any liability.
39. You can cancel the Contract except for any goods which are made to your special requirements ( The returns right) by telling us no later than 30 calendar days form the contract was entered into, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason and without liability, expect in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for the Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any expense. Then we must without delay refund you the price for these Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods.
40. This is a distance contract ( as defined below) which has the cancellation rights ( cancellation rights) set out below. These cancellation rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods ( with no others) in the following circumstances:
- Goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- C. Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
41. Also, the cancellation rights for a contract cease to be available in the following circumstances.
- In the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
42. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
43. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you. Acquired physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (i.e., subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
44. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement setting out your decision e.g., a letter sent by post or email) . You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
45. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the contract on our website www.naturallyimmaculate.co.uk If you use this option, we will communicate to you and acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a durable medium without delay.
46. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Deduction for Goods supplied
47. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (i.e., handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: e.g., it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop.) This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that dedication is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
48. If we have not offered to collect the goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than.
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- B. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
49. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
50. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees of the reimbursement.
51. If you have received goods in connection with the contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the goods or hand them over to us at 4 clova road, Forest Gate, England , E7 9AH without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning goods.
52. For the purposes of the cancellation rights these words have the following meanings.
Distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, which the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded
53. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
55. Upon delivery, the goods will:
- Be of satisfactory quality.
- B. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the contract is made you made known to use (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in contract; and
- C. conforms to their description
- 56. It is not failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- 57. We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the goods are delivered and will not reduce your legal rights.
Successors and our sub-contractors.
58. Either party can transfer the benefit of this contract to someone else and will remain liable to other for its obligation under the contract the supplier will be liable for the acts of any subcontractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party.
59. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control; The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable.
60. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Prosecution Regulation with regard to your personal information.
62. For the purposes of the Terms and conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including, but not limited to the directive 95/45/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR
- ‘GDPR’ means the general data protection regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- E. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
63. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we process in providing Goods to you.
64. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the data protection laws:
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- we will only process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
- we will respect your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measured to ensure your Personal data is secure.
65. For any enquired or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
66. The supplier does not exclude liability for; (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of supplier’s other legal obligations, subject to this, the supplier is not liable for (iii) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the contract was made, or ii loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a consumer- because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law jurisdiction and complaints
67. The contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
68. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, or where the customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland
69. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way.
If a customer should contact us with a complaint, we will resolve any issues within 5-7 working days with an appropriate solution.