Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Naturally Immaculate via the Website. This Definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection laws;|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in Claus bellow (cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||The UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|Naturally Immaculate, We or us||Naturally Immaculate of London, England|
|UK and EU cookie Law||The privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy Electronic Communication (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;|
|User or You||Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Naturally Immaculate and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Naturally Immaculate and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.naturallyimmaculate.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Naturally Immaculate is the “Data controller”, this means that Naturally Immaculate determines the purposes for which and the manner in which your data is protected
- We may collect the following data from you:
- Contact information including email and telephone number
- Financial information such as credit/ debit card number
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically
Who we share Data With
- We do not share your data and information with anyone outside of the Naturally Immaculate Team, reasons for shared information are only for postage and payment purposes and will not be shared with any third parties
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we legally are permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right for you to request for us to remove or erase information
- Right to restrict our use of you Data – the right to “block” us from using your data.
- Right to data Portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer Date.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of you Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquires, exercise any of your right set out above, or withdraw you consent to the processing of your date email: email@example.com
- If you are not happy or satisfied with the way our complaints team has been handles in relation to you Data protection you can complain to your local data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found online at http://ico.org.uk/
Links to other websites
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law
- Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Naturally Immaculate to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully as intended.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputed arising under the Agreement with be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts